The Cengage Author Blog
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X
New Cengage Author Relations Team Looks Forward to Partnering with Authors
2 Comments

Cengage is pleased to announce that our new Author Relations team has officially launched and looks forward to working with our Higher Ed & Skills authors.

Cengage’s Author Relations team will:

• Offer clear and regular communication with our authors on matters pertaining to their business relationship with Cengage
  • Act as the main point of contact for questions and concerns related to contracts, royalties and/or other similar topics
  • Ensure that author queries regarding contracts and royalties are addressed quickly and effectively

Cengage product managers will continue to partner with authors to determine and execute the product vision; the author relations team will partner with authors on business-specific needs and questions related to contracts and royalties.  

Get to know the Author Relations team:

Schnurr 1.jpg

Catherine Schnurr

Director of Author Relations, Catherine Schnurr, joins Cengage with over 20 years of experience in publishing, most recently with Lumina Datamatics where she worked directly with Cengage, Macmillan Learning, Wiley & Sons, McGraw-Hill Education, Pearson Education, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt and Jones & Bartlett Learning. As Director of the Author Relations team, Catherine leads the team, ensuring that all author communications are responded to effectively and resolved in a timely manner. Catherine is the interim contact for the Math, Business and Economics authors.

Aguilar 1.jpg 

Xavier Aguilar

Author Relations Manager, Xavier Aguilar, joins Cengage with deep experience in Product Management and Customer Service. Most recently, Xavier was a Global Partner Relationship Manager for Amazon Prime Video where he partnered with Amazon’s media partners and helped them navigate the transition to a subscription delivery platform. As Author Relations Manager, Xavier partners with our Humanities authors.

Bowes 2.jpg 

Jennifer Bowes

Author Relations Manager, Jennifer Bowes, has worked with Cengage for five years as an Intellectual Property Analyst where she gained valuable experience with Cengage’s authors and products. Prior to joining Cengage, Jennifer worked in the publishing industry with Lumina Datamatics, as a Permissions Manager, and with Pearson Education as a Marketing & Communications Manager. As Author Relations Manager, Jennifer partners with our Science, Social Sciences and Skills authors.

The Author Relations team looks forward to working with our Higher Ed & Skills authors. Please reach out to us at any time by email Cengage-Authors@Cengage.com.

2 Comments
Commenter

Dear Author Relations Team - I am Gary Cook, author of 4 editions of Teaching Percussion, the last, Enhanced 3rd Edition was released in Jan 2018 in print and MindTap with a 2019 copyright. I have worked with Sharon Poore, Colin Grover and now Kori Alexander on this edition. I have emailed Kori 3 times since Feb 13th about a very important issue we've been discussing on phone and email regarding an IRC for the Enhanced 3rd Edition, but I can not get a reply from Kori. I fear my emails may fall into her Spam, as it did once before. I hope you can help me get an acknowledgement that Kori has seen my 3 emails and is considering my recommendations.

Thank you! Gary Cook (520) 609-0482

My Cengage email login is: gary.cook@unlv.edu but I prefer to use my gmail: garycook151@gmail.com

Hi Gary-

I've received your inquiries and have reached out to you directly via your Gmail. Look forward to following up with you shortly.

Thanks-

Kori