MindTap Instructor Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Picture Your Free Time with MindTap Sweepstakes!

Highlighted
Admin
Admin

MindTap offers readymade course activities, automatic grading and more, saving instructors everywhere time to do these other, more fun, things.     

What would you do with extra free time? 

Would you re-read your favorite book, bake more holiday cookies or find your way out of town for a weekend? 

Share a Picture and You Could Win Free Coffee! This Cengage sweepstakes comes with a chance for free caffeine – you could win a $50 Starbucks gift card!   

So, what would you do?  Show us how you would spend the free time MindTap could save you. 

Share your photo and caption to Twitter with #moremetime and tagging @thisismindtap or submit directly through the sweepstakes site for your chance at a $50 gift card.  The more pictures you share the better chance you have to win!

Here are some of the entries we've received so far:

Ally Bouchard: I'd go on more hikes in the White MountainsAlly Bouchard: I'd go on more hikes in the White Mountains

Visits to Niagara Falls happen with MindTapVisits to Niagara Falls happen with MindTap

More camping time in Shenandoah National ParkMore camping time in Shenandoah National Park

Riding my bike with other disabled veteransRiding my bike with other disabled veterans

With more free time, I can play with Cain, our Belgian Gelding, on clicker training. He's a marvel.With more free time, I can play with Cain, our Belgian Gelding, on clicker training. He's a marvel.

Michelle Mishan: I'd spend my free time quilting on a vintage  BerninaMichelle Mishan: I'd spend my free time quilting on a vintage Bernina

Neely Shaw: I trained and completed a 39.3 over two days for  breast cancerNeely Shaw: I trained and completed a 39.3 over two days for breast cancer

I'd spend time on my new projectI'd spend time on my new project

Oh yes, we're eating Japanese, we really think so!Oh yes, we're eating Japanese, we really think so!

I'd spend more time in Sedona, ArizonaI'd spend more time in Sedona, Arizona