Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Research Study

Highlighted
bakernicole
Frequent Commenter

Hello all! Looking for higher education faculty members to take part in my research study. It's a very brief survey that should take less than ten minutes! Is there anyone willing to participate? Where else can I go to find wiling participants?

JS
Contributor

Hi ~

I'm willing to participate! Please send me an email when the survey is ready, joan.shriver@tccd.edu

Hope to hear from you soon!

Joan ~

bakernicole
Frequent Commenter

Thanks so much, Joan! I will post again once I have the link to the survey! 

bakernicole
Frequent Commenter

Thanks Joan!

Hi there! 

My survey is ready!! Can you please consider taking it??

Working on my dissertation and I need higher education faculty members to take my survey. Can you help?? If so, read on!

I need all different types of faculty from all different types of programs (full-time, part-time, career prep programs, general studies, nursing, business, you name it! I need it!)

The study is a look at the amount of teaching methodology training a college faculty member has had, and seeing if there is any relation to the faculty members confidence, student satisfaction, student performance, and student attendance. Does having a "trained" faculty matter? That's what I hope to find out.

Please forward links to any other faculty who may be willing to help!

Faculty Survey (~10 minutes)

https://lnkd.in/dvXGKxW

Please take your survey first. You will create a unique password for your survey to give to your students. This is VERY important so the researcher can anonymously connect your survey to your student surveys. Please give the password you create to your students.

Student Survey (~3 minutes)

https://lnkd.in/d85e_B4

Please invite students take the survey just before a break or before dismissal of class. You may also email students the link and a request to fill it out. Give students the password that you created.

Thank you so much for your help! 

Admin
Admin

HI Nicole.  Sounds interesting.  Can you tell us a little of what it's about?

bakernicole
Frequent Commenter

Hi Michael, 

I want to see if there is any difference in student achievement, student attendance, and faculty satisfaction when students come from a classroom that has a teacher who has been trained (or not trained) in HOW TO TEACH. I will be comparing faculty members who have either education degrees, or pedagogical/androgogical training against those who have not had any training. The faculty survey is about 10 minutes and the student survey is about three minutes. I am looking for more willing participants if you are willing! 

Admin
Admin

Sure.  Send along a link.

bakernicole
Frequent Commenter

Hi there! 

My survey is ready!! Can you please consider taking it??

Working on my dissertation and I need higher education faculty members to take my survey. Can you help?? If so, read on!

I need all different types of faculty from all different types of programs (full-time, part-time, career prep programs, general studies, nursing, business, you name it! I need it!)

The study is a look at the amount of teaching methodology training a college faculty member has had, and seeing if there is any relation to the faculty members confidence, student satisfaction, student performance, and student attendance. Does having a "trained" faculty matter? That's what I hope to find out.

Please forward links to any other faculty who may be willing to help!

Faculty Survey (~10 minutes)

https://lnkd.in/dvXGKxW

Please take your survey first. You will create a unique password for your survey to give to your students. This is VERY important so the researcher can anonymously connect your survey to your student surveys. Please give the password you create to your students.

Student Survey (~3 minutes)

https://lnkd.in/d85e_B4

Please invite students take the survey just before a break or before dismissal of class. You may also email students the link and a request to fill it out. Give students the password that you created.

Thank you so much for your help!