Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Howdy to my fellow faculty partners and Happy Holidays

Melissa_Erskine
Commenter

Hi fellow faculty partners!

I apologize for my delay in joining the community.  I just had a little baby boy, so time has gotten a little away from me.  I am happy to be here with you all, and I hope that we will have a great time sharing ideas and helping each other.  I have been a faculty partner for quite a few years now, and I really enjoy the experience.  I am both a German and an English instructor.   I recently started learning about Mindtap for my online English classes. For the faculty partners network, I demo iLrn for German. I use ilrn in all my German classes, and have been for about 5 years.  I absolutely love the program, and love showing it to other faculty.  I hope you all are having a great start to the holiday season.

All the best,

Melissa Erskine

Admin

Welcome Melissa! You're still joining the community early by any standards - so no problem.  We'll be growing by leaps and bounds in the next few weeks, so things are going to get pretty exciting here.

Feel free to just poke around and see what you find, but here are a couple suggestions - popular posts we've seen so far:

See you around the community,

Michael

essie_childers
Tutor

Hi Melissa,

It is good to hear from you. We always miss each other at school. I know that you are enjoying your new bundle of joy! 

Merry Xmas