cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Hello to My Fellow Partners

Ed_Winkofsky
Frequent Commenter

I am Ed Winkofsky and an Adjunct Professor at the University of Cincinnati in the Lindner College of Business.  I primarily teach large sections of Business Analytics formerly called Business Statistics.  Large for us is slightly over 200 students.  I teach this class in several formats.  The large sections meet Monday and Wednesday with me and then in smaller sections on Friday to work problems with a TA.  I also teach it as a Distance Learning course and as a night class that meets once each week.  

I started my career on the faculty at Virginia Tech in the late 70's but i decided that I wanted some business experience so I joined the Mead Corporation.  After almost 26 years at Mead, I returned to academics in 2007.

My wife, Cathy, and I have three married sons living in Chicago, St. Petersburg, FL and Carlsbad, CA.  We also have three grandsons in Chicago.

Joey_Bryant
Contributor
Hello, Ed. I am very interesting in your subject area. I teach Healthcare Informatics with a large concentration on data analytics. One of my colleagues is starting a new course on business analytics next fall. Can I pass along your information to him for advice? We are restructuring our IT curriculum, per state requirements, and he is adding this course to his program of study. He is in the planning stage of the course now. Thanks so much and I look forward to working with you.
Cengage
Cengage

Welcome, Ed! Thanks for joining.