cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Hello from NC - Reggie Cobb

Reggie_Cobb
Frequent Commenter

Greetings my fellow educator colleagues!

Isn't it great to have a place to collaborate? I recognize some you from past events but there are many of you I don't know yet. I enjoy learning new and innovative ways to teach, especially online. So please share interesting and "cool" things you are doing with your online students.

I am an online biology instructor at Nash Community College in Rocky Mount, NC. I also serve as the Natural Sciences Subject Matter Expert (SME) where I oversee our department's online instructors (part-time and full-time instructors). I am an avid MindTap user who enjoys the benefits of the customizable learning path and the ability to provide links directly to the assignments from our LMS, which is Moodle. I teach both majors and non-majors general biology as well as human biology and human genetics occasionally.

I look forward to reading your posts and learning what great things you do to help your students succeed.

Audrey_Wick
Valued Contributor

Reggie--

Good to "see" you here! Hope your semester is going smoothly. You were a wealth of neat online and summer program ideas for students of all ages last time we talked, so no doubt you'll have a lot to contribute in this digital space. Glad to reconnect here!

All my best,

--Audrey 

SherriSinger
Mentor

Hello Reggie,

It's nice to see another NC person online. 

Sherri

Rajone_Lyman
Contributor

Hello Reggie! I love that Mindtap is so easily customizable. Even a tech newbie could naviagate this program.

Rajone A. Lyman, M.Ed.