How to Sign In
Meet & Greet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Hello from Augusta, GA. I'm a new adjunct instructor trying to get acclimated to this new tool.

chuck0711

Admin
Admin

Hello Chuck,

By "new tool" are you referring to this community or to one of Cengage's tools like MindTap? I recorded a few videos about how to get the most out of the community that I think you'll find helpful. You can find them here

Since you're an adjunct, I think you'll love the time saving tips series that we've got going.  It's a series of 10 brief videos delivered to your inbox once a week that show instructors how to use small tools (like a text expander for example) that will save you a lot of time. You can sign up for that series here.

Hope you find a lot of useful resources here in the community.  What's your discipline by the way? Make sure to check out the section of the site called Join Faculty In Your Discipline.

Lots to do! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me with a private message: @Cengage-Community

Michael

Eugene_Matthews
Valued Contributor

Chuck, welcome to the friend zone! Here is one place you can get questions answered regarding how to maximize your use of learning tools, including this site, and how to enhance your teaching. 

Take a few minutes and browse through the resources Michael Britt pointed you to; then check out some of the other forums and ask questions. I think you'll find that getting started is a little easier when you've got folks who do what you do, and are willing to help. 

-

@Cengage-Community

@Eugene_Matthews