cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Greetings

williss
Commenter

Hello everyone, I am Solomon from North Carolina.  I teach at Cleveland Community College, but it is located in Shelby, NC.  I am a full-time mathematics instructor and I am the current department chair.  I have been teaching math for 17 years and my experience includes anything from developmental math to Calculus II and Statistics.  I am an avid user of Enhanced WebAssign along with the Tussy customized developmental math series for North Carolina.  In my spare time I enjoy watching touring Broadway shows, mostly in Charlotte, NC, and I am also a big fan of Dolly Parton and a collector of her memorabilia.

mike_lafreniere
Valued Contributor

Great to see you online, Solomon! Hope all is well...nice to see a fellow EWA user.

-- Mike Lafreniere

essie_childers
Tutor

I am not a big fan of Dolly's, but I always wanted to attend one of her concerts. I love the fact that she is down to earth and has a great respect for her husband.

Reggie_Cobb
Frequent Commenter

Hi Solomon,

I'm from NC as well. Although I don't currently live in the western part of the state, I actually grew up near Shelby, NC. I graduated from Burns many moons ago. I don't travel back to my old stomping grounds often but have many fond memories of the area. One of my favorite places to visit was South Mountains State Park (beautiful waterfall).

Glad to see several other NC faculty in this group. Look forward to sharing information and ideas with you.

Reggie