cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Greetings from San Diego, California

Seth_Kaplowitz
Commenter

My name is Seth Kaplowitz. I am a Senior Lecturer at the Fowler College of Business at San Diego State University and an Attorney. I have been teaching at SDSU for 6 years. In my former life, I was a real estate developer both here in the States and in Asia. 

I teach primarily law subjects: Business Law, International Business Law, Real Property Law, and Negotiation. I have been using Mindtap as a supplemental platform for my Business Law classes. This is my 10th-semester using Mindtap. 

I'm not one for writing about myself, however, I would be more than happy to engage with any or all of my fellow Faculty Partners. I am attaching my resume for anyone that would care to review it in the hopes of locating a kindred spirit. Smiley Happy

Thank you.

Seth M Kaplowitz, JD, LL.MI
Admin
Admin

Hello Seth,

Welcome to our community of educators.  We don't have a BLaw section yet here in the Join Faculty In Your Discipline, but it has been discussed so I'm betting we'll have this section available sometime in the upcoming year.

Since you're new to the community, make sure to check out the Quick Tips videos for Faculty Partners, which you can find here.

10 semesters using MindTap - wow! You're a seasoned veteran on that tool.  You'll probably find a lot of faculty asking questions about MindTap either in the Ask A Faculty Partner area (make sure to click the Subscribe button) or in the Using a Cengage Platform? section.

Late note: I remind all new members of the faculty to check out the Quick Tips area where I've put together a few brief videos on how to get the most out using the community.

Welcome to the community!

Michael