cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Greetings and Salutations!

JanetBunch
Frequent Commenter

Its nice to see some familiar faces in the forum and for those I haven't had the chance to meet yet I look forward to working with you! Smiley Very Happy

We all are passionate Heart about something and my passion is sharing. Everyday I am lucky enough to share my love of languages, teaching Spanish I-IV with my students at Northwest Mississippi Community College just south of Memphis! I am amazed that I have been teaching in Higher Ed for over 10 years now. I began using Cengage in 2005 but didn't truely appreciate the i-Lrn platform until 2009 when I began on-line teaching in addition to the traditional classroom. Since I am the only Language instuctor on a satilite campus I am often overloaded and teach too many classes. My i-Lrn halps me maintain my sanity Smiley Wink by engaging my students outside of the classroom.

In addition to Profesora, I claim varous titles. I am Mom to one smart, quirky, fourth grade girl, Room Mom aka party planner for her classmates, wife to one particulary lucky man and past President to our Mississippi Foreign Language Association. I love to create and encourage creativity in those around me but can often be found with a content kitten in my lap and my nose in a good book.

Education is part of my genetic make up with two generations of teachers before me and I can't wait to see what new adventures await us in 2017 with Cengage. Cheers and Kudos to you for being a part of this group!

Rajone_Lyman
Contributor

Janet sharing is caring! No point in reinventing something that is already working so I love finding was to locate new ideas.  I was so glad when Google created alerts! Now all I have to do is check my email for new ideas!

Rajone A. Lyman, M.Ed.