Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Greetings Folks

Highlighted
peter_james
Commenter

Hey everyone. Glad to be on the message board. My name is Peter and I am faculty at the College of DuPage. I am located in Glen Ellyn, IL (right outside of Chicago). I am a Business & Entrepreneurship Professor and have been in higher ed for about 8 years now. I am fairly comfortable with most learning technologies. I feel as if I play with it long enough, I'll figure it out. I hope to meet and chat with most of you as we move forward. 

pj

Cengage
Cengage

Hey Peter! Welcome to the community. We're just getting started and really appreciate "founding members" like yourself. Smiley Happy Have a look around and please let us know your feedback. Have a great rest of your week!

Stacy_Holliday
Valued Contributor

Hi Peter.  That's such a great attitude!  With technology changing at an exponential rate, we should all be open to continued exploration and experimentation- of new technology tools, new strategies, new ideas for improving our teaching to help our students reach their potential.  I love it when my students suggest new tools we can incorporate into the classroom!  We all have a lot to learn from each other.  I'm glad you've joined the faculty community here!  I look forward to your input and dialogue in the forums.