cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X
Yvette Hassakoursian
Cengage
0 Comments

I'm an Associate Professor and Director of the Self-Paced Math Program at Glendale Community College in Southern California. I've taught developmental math at GCC for 17 years and have served as Assistant Division Chair, Chair of the Developmental Curriculum Committee, Co-Director of the Math High School Collaborative, and recently created Math Saturday Review Sessions to help students entering college to prepare for their assessment test. 

A majority of my teaching requires students to interact with computers, and the challenges they face are very important to consider. I use Enhanced WebAssign because it is the most customizable software; it's the most user-friendly software and it has the most intuitive dashboard/desktop.

I graduated from GCC with an A.A., then transferred to UCLA and earned a B.S. in pure math with a specialization in computing and an M.S in applied mathematics. I have come full-circle, finding a rewarding career and contributing to my alma mater in many different capacities. 

I look forward to working with educators as a Faculty Partner to help build a more positive learning environment and create a synergy between student, teacher and technology.

fpn-headshot-yvette-hassakoursian.psd.jpg

DIGITAL PLATFORM:

Enhanced WebAssign, MindTap Math Foundations

DISCIPLINE:
Developmental Mathematics, Mathematics
INSTITUTION:
Glendale Community College
STATE:
CA