cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X
Austin Hoggatt
Cengage
0 Comments

As of Fall 2017, I have been an adjunct instructor of Developmental Mathematics for Louisiana Delta Community College for one year. Prior to this teaching engagement, I was the director for a small private tutoring company, where I was responsible for maintaining progress towards client-established academic aims by creating custom learning and testing strategies that enabled K-12th grade and college students to more effectively complete their coursework.

While completing my Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering at Louisiana Tech University, I worked on projects involving the assessment of education software on student engagement and developing other novel prototype devices useful for constructing insightful diagnostic metrics. As a graduate student, I performed design review of prototype biomedical devices with project stakeholders and student engineers to develop design specifications and protocols relevant to their applications. My interest in the development and assessment of education technology was derived from these experiences in the discipline of Biomedical Engineering.

Education technology is an exciting field of development and I want to advocate best practices for its usage, which is why collaborating with Cengage is such a huge pleasure and an exciting opportunity.

fpn-headshot-austin-hoggatt.psd.jpg

DIGITAL PLATFORM:
MindTap Math Foundations
DISCIPLINE:
Developmental Mathematics
INSTITUTION:
Louisiana Delta Community College
STATE:
LA