Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Who's excited for Charleston?!?!?

Highlighted
Sandy_Keeter
Mentor

These CCE events are the BEST networking events for faculty in computing. I cannot wait to share and learn with all of you!  And of course to reconnect with old friends..Smiley Happy.  Some of us have been going to these for 20+ years!

Sandy

eshepard
Contributor

Sandy,

I agree, there is so much valuable information. 

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

PamMilstead
Commenter

I'm excited and ready to be there!  I look forward to seeing everyone and learning new technology!

ProfessorCorinn
Contributor

So looking forward to seeing everyone! Charleston is such a lovely location too! 

Corinne

Stephen_J_Padilla
Tutor
Joey_Bryant
Contributor
I can't wait! I've been going since I started working in education and it's a great event. See you in Charleston!
eshepard
Contributor

See you soon! It will be informative and fun!

eshepard
Contributor

But we are not that old, I mean young!!

ghall4038
Commenter

I am ready to be there as well and look forward to learning lots.

Kimberly_Atkinson
Contributor
Technology
Education

Is this conference offered every year in April? I wish I could go. Smiley Sad

Sandy_Keeter
Mentor

March or April and they have a few around the U.S.  Used to be one huge conference and now they are smaller and by region....

rhonda_nelson
Commenter

When will we know where else the conferences are going to be held?

Last year I was in Minneapolis ... just wondering if there is going to be one close to me this year.

Sandy_Keeter
Mentor

I don't think we knew until January this year.... Let your Learning Consultant know you are interested so they can keep you informed; great events!

Cengage
Cengage

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in person!

LHarris
Commenter

So looking forward to it! Favorite Conference of the year! Excited to see what is new with Office 2019 and to see what Cengage is updating.

Stephen_J_Padilla
Tutor

I hope they have one near San Antonio, TX, soon!

ghall4038
Commenter

Anyone else going to be there for the Object-Oriented Programming and Lab Customization focus group tomorrow?