Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Virtualization: The Technology Behind Modern Data Centers

Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

Register today for our next Cengage Computing Experience Virtual Session, taking place on Tuesday, November 28th at 3 p.m. EST. 

Cengage Author Ted Simpson will explore virtualization technology and cloud computing, and the advances of implementing these topics and environments into your course! 

Hope to see you there! 

Stephen_J_Padilla
Valued Contributor

I'm hopping on this one like a frog on a junebug!

I might even give some attendance incentive to my students who choose to come in on their non-lecture day and for those who stay late from lecture that day.

Cengage
Cengage

that's a great, idea! Do you think students would find value in virtual sessions like this? I wonder if Cengage should think about opening up session to student registration....you have me thinking! 

Stephen_J_Padilla
Valued Contributor

I don't know the content in advance, but my students will benefit from learning where the technology is going.  I teach them the skills they need to become successful entry level technicians, and prepare them for the CompTIA A+ certification exams.  I also give an overview of CompTIA Network+, Security+, and Linux+, Cisco's CCENT, and several Microsoft certifications.  Knowing the direction the technology is moving will help them choose the career path that is most in line with their gifts and callings.