cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Summer plans?

Cengage
Cengage

By now most spring semester courses are wrapping up or have already ended. How many of you will be teaching this summer or planning courses for fall? If you're taking the summer off what are your plans for the coming months?

We'd love to know what you're up to! Please share your summer plans in the comments below.

Scholar

No break for the weary at SSC!  Finished Spring Classes May 1 and started Summer classes May 8.  We end early Aug and have to be back mid Aug for Fall!  Spending most of my summer building my courses with the new Cengage 2019 content. Hoping to sneak a week in to the beach in Aug..:)

Cengage
Cengage

@Sandy_Keeter I hope you get that beach vacation! Sounds like you'll need it by then.

JensonJiang
Commenter

No summer course assignments, but a lot of travel plans lining up in June. We are preparing summer orientations now for new graduate students start in one week and several summer camps on campus. Will find some time between July and August to prepare my spreadsheet class in fall. 

eshepard
Valued Contributor

Not working, playing! Just got back from Universal Studios in Orlando which was fun.  Also going near Skyline drive for a week, Banner Elk, NC for a week, near Tahoe and then hike Sequoia/Kings Canyon.