cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Learn about Microsoft Office 365/2019 with Corinne Hoisington on September 25th

Cengage
Cengage

Office 2019/365 is the newest and most innovative product from Microsoft, offering new ways to enhance Microsoft Office skills—or, as experts call them, the language of the working world. Cengage Author, Instructor and Microsoft Consultant, Professor Corinne Hoisington will share about the much-anticipated release during our Virtual CCE session on Tuesday, September 25th, at 3 p.m. EST.  Join us as Corinne discusses how these new features will impact you, your course and your students’ success. 

Register HERE for the Virtual CCE on September 25th

Highlighted
ProfessorCorinn
Valued Contributor

Microsoft Office 2019 is launching any day now and so many new features were just added! Join us! Even if that time of your day is booked, if you register we will send the link of the recording so you can share it with your staff later. And invite your IT directors and administrative assistants too!

Cengage
Cengage

I'm sad I have to miss it, but I'll be at the Microsoft Ignite conference that day. VERY excited about that!

Robert_Knox
Frequent Commenter

Great job as always, thanks for your efforts!

Has the link been sent yet? I have a lot of interest here.

Cengage
Cengage

@Robert_Knox the replay hasn't been posted yet, but we expect it to be ready early next week.

Stephen_J_Padilla
Mentor

@Robert_Knox, I agree!  Prof Hoisington did, as usual, an outstanding job.

Stephen_J_Padilla
Mentor

I am so eager for this that I forgot I had already registered and just tried to register again!!  Smiley LOL

Cengage
Cengage

@Stephen_J_Padilla haha! Better to register twice than not at all Smiley LOL

Stephen_J_Padilla
Mentor

@Danielle_Klahr, hear!  Hear!!

Sandy_Keeter
Mentor

I did the same thing @Stephen_J_Padilla!

Stephen_J_Padilla
Mentor

@Sandy_Keeter, I do take comfort in that knowledge.  Thank you for making me feel like less of a wanker!