cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Exclusive News About CCE!

Cengage
Cengage

Corinne Hoisington has a special message for our faculty community about the Cengage Computing Experience...

Corinne_CCEVideo.png

Watch the video HERE

You heard it here first as part of our faculty community! Check out the official CCE Website for all the details. Call for proposals is OPEN - due by November 15th - and can be submitted here.

So...who's excited???

eshepard
Contributor

This is so exciting, I am looking forward to the conference!

TerriGee
Contributor

Beyond excited!!!

Highlighted
Sandy_Keeter
Mentor

CANNOT WAIT!!!  Any ideas for joint presentations?!?!?!

eshepard
Contributor

Email me I would like to present with you!!

TerriGee
Contributor

I don't know who may be interested. I had suggested in the CCE 2019 forum in August the idea of a panel discussion/presentation on Cengage Unlimited. Anyone else interested?

Sandy_Keeter
Mentor

I said the same thing and have suggested they bring a few of us together for a discussion panel or focus group during a pre-conf session.

MarkVerhoeven
Contributor

I was so looking forward to a presentation at this until I saw no hands-on demo's purely Power Point presentations. 

Cengage
Cengage

@MarkVerhoeven Due to the set-up of the space we are utilizing on the Microsoft Campus, we can't set up a hands-on lab of 50+ laptops, but do plan on adding lots of laptops to the foyer area where the product stations usually are for hands-on demos and for faculty peer-to-peer sharing stations. If you have an idea for a station you would like to run, please send me an email: michele.mctighe@cengage.com

Cengage
Cengage

I love this idea @TerriGee! Thank you for raising it when we asked for suggestions. This is on our list to do! Please email me at michele.mctighe@cengage.com if you are a CU user and interested in being part of this panel.

eshepard
Contributor

I'd like to be on a panel for Cengage Unlimited. I am in the process of gathering some statistics and user experiences concerning using it this semester.