Computing Instructor Forum
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

Cengage Computing Experience Virtual Series

Cengage

Did any of you attend our summer CCE Virtual Event Series back in June? We are kicking off a monthly version TODAY with Corinne Hoisington. She's presenting "Promoting Creativity: Less Talking and More Doing," at 3 p.m. EST.

To register for Corinne's session, click here! http://bit.ly/2yF54jT

Sessions are an hour long, and will be the last Tuesday of the month at 3 p.m. EST. Tune in each week! Be on the lookout for email invites, or for updates here in the Community. 

Mark Ciampa who blogs for us in the Blog section of our Community space, will lead the October session on Tuesday, Oct. 31st, at 3 p.m. EST. His session is called Teaching the New Security+ Exam, and will focus on the new content and objectives covered in the new CompTIA Security+ SY0-501 exam, which releases October 25th. 

Contributor

I was not a member of this august body back in June.  In fact, I just started this job in June and had my first class on July 10th.  Our IT program is new in Texas.  May I please invite the IT instructors from the other campues to participate?

Frequent Commenter

Yes please invite all your instructors!

Corinne

Contributor

@ProfessorCorinn, thank you so much!  While it is rather short notice, I did get at least one more.  I'm in San Antonio and he is in Austin.  We are happy to be here!

Highlighted
Frequent Commenter

Great session today, @ProfessorCorinn and @CassieC  I appreciate the medical tips; I will use your suggestions and brainstorm to create my own in addition to using yours.

Thanks again!

Contributor

I concur!