cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

CCE Spotlight - Offsite Event

Cengage
Cengage

Our offsite event for this year's CCE is going to be EPIC! We are renting out the entire Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) in Seattle for a night out. We'll have dinner in the museum, a live DJ, open bar...and tons of fun! Plus we'll have access to many of the museum exhibits for viewing. This is sure to be a unique experience!

About MoPOP:

Set amid the backdrop of the Space Needle and easily accessible from Seattle's downtown core, the Museum's colorful, sprawling exterior hints at the unusual assembly of interior spaces. MoPOP’s exciting collection of exhibitions, rich pop culture content, unparalleled technology and many unique spaces to choose from offer myriad options for a truly memorable occasion.

For more information, visit www.mopop.org

Scholar

This museum was one of the highest quality we've ever visited. Cannot wait to go again; well worth it!!

Arnold_DiBlasi
Commenter

Hi all!

As this is my first time attending CCE, which night is this event? Are tickets available for pre-purchase and is transportation available?

Thanks for any information!

Kelly_Hinson
Contributor

Arnold,

Since this event is part of the CCE, there will be transportation and you will not have to purchase tickets.

Cengage
Cengage

Hi @Arnold_DiBlasi ! Yes, Kelly is correct. This event is open to all registered CCE attendees so you won't need to purchase tickets or register separately to attend the offsite event. We will be providing transportation to and from the museum. You can get more details on the schedule in the CCE agenda. Looking forward to seeing you soon!

DS_Shellman
Contributor

This event sounds like so much fun!  Can't wait to see everyone!

Julie
Contributor

I can't wait!  I have heard great things about this museum.