How to Sign In
Computing Instructor Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

CCE Spotlight - Corinne Hoisington Speaks on the NEW Microsoft Office!

Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

Presentations from Cengage Author Corinne Hoisington are always in high demand! We're thrilled to welcome Corinne back to this year's CCE on the Microsoft campus, where she'll be sharing all about Office 365/2019. Corinne will deliver the conference's first keynote on Monday, April 8th at 9:15 am. Here's the full description:

A new culture of work is here. It's open and collaborative, letting you work together securely, from anywhere in the world. Do your best work in this modern workplace with Microsoft 365 solutions. See how to work with 3D models, find things fast with Timeline, dictate in Word and Outlook, and even bring your “A” game with template infographics. And wait until you see the new Resume Assistant that uses LinkedIn insights on the back end to connect to Microsoft Word on the front end. Gain valuable insights in Excel with AI aligned connections to data analysis. Find out if you should be teaching Office 365 or Office 2019?

If you can't make it to this year's conference, not to worry! We'll be recording and sharing out presentations so you won't miss a thing! Curious to learn more about CCE presentations? Check out the full agenda here, and continue checking here in the faculty community for more CCE Spotlights! What are you most looking forward to?

Kelly_Hinson
Contributor

Hello Danielle!

I must confess that as excited as I am about some of the topics, I am more excited to be on the Microsoft Campus and to be able to take a tour!

I am also looking forward to dinner at the Pop Culture museum! That said, I always enjoy learning new ways to approach classroom and online learning.

Scholar

I'm with Kelly!  I absolutely love being anywhere Corinne is, but am even more thrilled with being on the Microsoft campus!!!

ProfessorCorinne
Tutor

Sandy and Kelly thanks so much for the shout out. I am humbled by your kind words. See you both soon!

Melinda_Doty
Frequent Commenter

So so excited to be on the Microsoft Campus and learning about new updates to Microsoft with Corinne!  She is an amazing person and always has an informative presentation with info that I am able to utilize in my classes. She is also a great person and someone I call a friend!  I can't wait!

ProfessorCorinne
Tutor

Melinda thanks so much for the kind words...Blush! Ready to share so many exciting new technology in Redmond!