How to Sign In
Computing Instructor Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X

CCE Call for Propsals Deadline is Approaching!

Cengage
Cengage

There is still time to submit a presentation proposal for the Cengage Computing Experience conference. In case you missed the news, this year's conference will be held on the Microsoft Campus in Redmond. Very exciting stuff!

If you'd like to submit a proposal, you can get more information and submit HERE. The deadline is this Thursday, November 15th.

Have questions? Post them below.

pwarner
Commenter

Trying to fill out a proposal to present, however I cannot get past the first page. I have filled out the information in Chrome and Edge browsers with no luck.  It keeps giving the error Please Answer this question. All information is included but it will not move forward so I can enter the proposal description.

Sandy_Keeter
Mentor

Try putting something (any character) in the secondary address field and see if that helps!

pwarner
Commenter

Thanks, worked perfectly.

Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

@pwarner so glad you were able to get your submission in. Great idea @Sandy_Keeter!

JulieHansen
Frequent Commenter

@Danielle_Klahr I know the deadline was yesterday but I met with my Chair last night and he believes we might have funds to send me so if you wind up not having enough presenters to choose from let me know!  Thx! Smiley Happy