cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X
Unlimited Explorations: Employee Skills
Scholar
0 Comments

This Unlimited Exploration was created by Sandy Keeter, professor in the Information Technology Department at Seminole State College, Florida.

What are the most important Employee Skills in the Workplace? Your students may want to put these titles in their Cengage Unlimited Locker.

1. Why Student’s Should Add This Online Textbook to their “My Home”: Students need to know how to critically think and problem solve in business situations and this title will really help with that effort.

Title: Illustrated Course Guides: Problem Solving and Decision Making

Author: Jeff Butterfield

problemSolvingCover.png

Log in to your Cengage Unlimited account and put this ISBN in the search field: 9781133187578

1. Why Students Should Add This Online Textbook to their “My Home”: Forming relationships via teamwork helps motivate employees and align them to work harder, cooperate and be supportive of one another and that’s what they’ll learn from this title.

Title: Illustrated Course Guides: Teamwork & Team Building

TeamworkCover.jpg

Log in to your Cengage Unlimited account and put this ISBN in the search field: 1337509191 

1. Why Students Should Add This Online Textbook to their “My Home”: Mastering professionalism in the workplace is critical for anyone hoping to sustain a long and successful career.

Title: Illustrated Course Guides: Professionalism

professionalismCover.png

Log in to your Cengage Unlimited account and put this ISBN in the search field:  9781337119269

1. Why Students Should Add This Online Textbook to their “My Home”: Highlights the most commonly used business analytics techniques and demonstrates how to implement them.

Title: Spreadsheet Modeling & Decision Analysis: A Practical Introduction to Business Analytics, 8e

Author: Cliff Ragsdale

spreadsheetCover.jpg

Log in to your Cengage Unlimited account and put this ISBN in the search field:  9780357166512