Unconference Sessions are back at this year’s Cengage Learning Computing Conference. We are asking everyone to attend one of these sessions. You will have the opportunity to network, share ideas, impact Intro Computing education, and provide feedback to Cengage Learning staff and executives.
Look for the icon and register for one of these sessions!
This year’s Unconference Sessions include:
- Going with the Microsoft® Flow Using the Cengage Office Blog
- Collaborate and Listen: Getting Students Excited About Intro Computing
- Learning by Gaming
- Behind the Scenes with SAM
- Let’s Flip It: Emerge into the Well-Prepared Flipped Classroom
- Less Book or Bookless?
- See into the Future of MindTap
- LABS: Live, Virtual, Cloud-Based, and Ready-to-Use… Everything You Need Labs to Be