CCE Tampa
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Commentator
Tampa Conference!
[ Edited ]

I am exciting about Tampa!  I look foward to the experience!  Cengage always provides industry relevant information that we can use to prepare our students and enhance their learning experience.  

Cengage
Re: Tampa Conference!

Hello Everyone!Cat LOL

I am so excited to be here in Tampa with you all.  If you'd like a digital demo, you can find me in the yellow shirt.  Smiley Happy  That only narrows it down a bit - ask for Kari LaFontaine!  

Commentator

It's so good to be here!  Soaking up the learning experiences!

Cengage

I'm so excited to be here in sunny Tampa with so many of our wonderful Instructors! As the Product Manager for the new Collections (Office + Concepts MindTap products), I'm looking forward to getting hands on in MindTap today during Breakout 3 from 1:45 - 2:45 in Palma Ceia II. I hope you can join us! 

Commentator

I really enjoyed the conference!  I learned a lot and met some great people.  Looking forward to using some  of these new techniques and resources.  We had our Spring Break last week, so this will be my first attempt to use the password ideas with students.