How to Sign In
CCE Tampa
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Joey_Bryant
Contributor

Looking forward to Tampa!

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone in Tampa next week! This event always gets me fired up for the next year. Hope everyone has safe travels and I'll see you in sunny FL!
10 REPLIES 10
gfiori
Occasional Visitor

Re: Looking forward to Tampa!

I'm also looking forward to getting together in Tampa and participating in the Cangage conference. I'm espicially looking forward to getting my hands on and exploring SAM 2016, as we will be making the move to MS Office 2016 starting this summer semester.

Highlighted
JanetCampbell
Occasional Visitor

Also looking forward to the Cengage Tampa Event. Even though we are already using Office 2016 at our school, I always learn new things at Cengage Events; and I love interacting with my peers from other schools around the country.

SEdwards

I am also looking forward to Tampa - first time there & (hopefully) good weather & great topics!!

Scholar

We always have nice weather in FLORIDA!

Scholar

Woo Hoo!  You will LOVE SAM 2016!

Rachelle_Hall
Frequent Commenter

Hey Joey ~ glad you are attending as well. Haven't seen you for awhile. Looking forward meeting up with you as well as everyone.

Travel safe everyone.

Rachelle

Scholar

Me Too!  Can't wait to see you Joey and hear all about Data Analytics!

ProfAng

I am also looking forward to this conference.  The breakout sessions are very interesting.

lbuller
Occasional Visitor

Hello ... this will be my first time at and I am so looking forward to everything! I am excited to learn and make new colleagues/friends.

Cengage
Cengage

Oh that's exciting! We'll have a great mix of Cengage Computing veterans and then folks who are new to the conference. What courses do you teach?? Is there anything in particular you're looking forward to learning more about?? 

Joey_Bryant
Contributor

Looking forward to Tampa!

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone in Tampa next week! This event always gets me fired up for the next year. Hope everyone has safe travels and I'll see you in sunny FL!