How to Sign In
CCE Tampa
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

Leveraging Office 365 for Collegiates

Did anyone attend the 9 am session from Michael Brunetti of Microsoft? He showed some awesome project management tools from Microsoft, like Teams and Planner. Honestly, I've been confused recently about the differences between the two and how to most effeciently use them. 

He also showed how to use OneNote in a classroom setting, but I can totally use it this way at work, too. You can have separate notebooks for each class or project, and post any related documents right to the notebook page. Some helpful sites he gave us are: www.onenoteforteachers.com

Just thought I'd share with you all!

Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

Leveraging Office 365 for Collegiates

Did anyone attend the 9 am session from Michael Brunetti of Microsoft? He showed some awesome project management tools from Microsoft, like Teams and Planner. Honestly, I've been confused recently about the differences between the two and how to most effeciently use them. 

He also showed how to use OneNote in a classroom setting, but I can totally use it this way at work, too. You can have separate notebooks for each class or project, and post any related documents right to the notebook page. Some helpful sites he gave us are: www.onenoteforteachers.com

Just thought I'd share with you all!