How to Sign In
CCE Tampa
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

CCE Tampa Community Group!

Hi Everyone!! I'm so excited that the CCE for Tampa is finally here. Registration kicks off this afternoon -- I know that some of you are involved in focus groups while others will have a chance to check out our Digital Cafe area. I'll be there manning our Community table beginning Monday morning, so I encourage everyone who has posted here to stop by and see me to get your Virtual Reality glasses. Also, encourage others at the event to join the Community too! If you've liked it so far, we can keep the convos going here, or in our General Computing Forum group. I'm also open to ideas on how we can improve it, so share away!

I'll be in this group this week sharing what I learn in the Keynotes and sessions that I get to attend, and I hope you all do the same since we can't be in two sessions at once, unfortunately!! Feel free to post pics or videos too! I'll be snapping away with my iphone.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person!!

1 REPLY 1
Cengage
Cengage

Re: CCE Tampa Community Group!

oh! just FYI that someone will be manning the Community table TODAY until I arrive tomorrow, so you can get your glasses if you're registering today. But you still have to stop by and see me on Monday to say hi!!! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

CCE Tampa Community Group!

Hi Everyone!! I'm so excited that the CCE for Tampa is finally here. Registration kicks off this afternoon -- I know that some of you are involved in focus groups while others will have a chance to check out our Digital Cafe area. I'll be there manning our Community table beginning Monday morning, so I encourage everyone who has posted here to stop by and see me to get your Virtual Reality glasses. Also, encourage others at the event to join the Community too! If you've liked it so far, we can keep the convos going here, or in our General Computing Forum group. I'm also open to ideas on how we can improve it, so share away!

I'll be in this group this week sharing what I learn in the Keynotes and sessions that I get to attend, and I hope you all do the same since we can't be in two sessions at once, unfortunately!! Feel free to post pics or videos too! I'll be snapping away with my iphone.

Looking forward to meeting you all in person!!