How to Sign In
CCE Atlanta
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

Who Are You??!?

Hello! And welcome to the Community group for CCE Atlanta! 

By way of introduction, my name is Cassie Cloutier and I'm a part of the Computing Marketing team at Cengage. I'm super excited to meet all of you on Friday -- Stephanie Albracht (@StephanieA) and I will share our MindTaps for Advanced Computing with all of you on Friday afternoon -- is there a particular MindTap course you'd like to see in action?

I encourage you to reply to this post below and introduce yourself and let us know which courses you teach, and what session you're most looking forward to on Friday. 

Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

Who Are You??!?

Hello! And welcome to the Community group for CCE Atlanta! 

By way of introduction, my name is Cassie Cloutier and I'm a part of the Computing Marketing team at Cengage. I'm super excited to meet all of you on Friday -- Stephanie Albracht (@StephanieA) and I will share our MindTaps for Advanced Computing with all of you on Friday afternoon -- is there a particular MindTap course you'd like to see in action?

I encourage you to reply to this post below and introduce yourself and let us know which courses you teach, and what session you're most looking forward to on Friday.