How to Sign In
CCE Atlanta
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

How to Disable the Week Calendar View in MindTap

Hi All!!

During our Path to Employability session on Friday, a few of you expressed that you would love a way to disable the Week View when your students first log into your MindTap Course. I just discovered that there is a way to do that and it's really easy!! Please check out my attached walkthrough with screenshots, or send me an email and I can walk you through it on the phone! cassie.cloutier@cengage.com.

3 REPLIES 3
Cengage
Cengage

Re: How to Disable the Week Calendar View in MindTap

Thanks for posting this, Cassie. This is how I set all my customers' MindTap courses after demo'ing.

sutton
Occasional Visitor

Thank you CassieC!

Cengage
Cengage

No problem!!! I learned something new myself, so I'm glad that this issue was brought up on Friday!

Highlighted
Cengage
Cengage

How to Disable the Week Calendar View in MindTap

Hi All!!

During our Path to Employability session on Friday, a few of you expressed that you would love a way to disable the Week View when your students first log into your MindTap Course. I just discovered that there is a way to do that and it's really easy!! Please check out my attached walkthrough with screenshots, or send me an email and I can walk you through it on the phone! cassie.cloutier@cengage.com.