How to Sign In
Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GloriaWilliams

What is the difference between MindTap and ILearn? Which one has the Workbook? Where can I find the National geographic Videos?

Plazas 5th Ed (Looseleaf package) ISBN: 978-1-3377-3994-8

Great Answers (1)

Great Answers (1)

Scholar

Re: What is the difference between MindTap and ILearn? Wh...

I've never used iLearn, so I copied and pasted what I found below.  It does sound like Mindtap includes National Geographic Videos (I copied and pasted info for that below iLearn).

iLearn is a combination of several learning and teaching technologies that form a facility allowing academics and students to interact as part of a collaborative, flexible learning and teaching experience. Technologies include:
Moodle, Blackboard Collaborate. Wimba Voice Tools, LAMS and Echo360 lecture recordings

Plazas MindTap is a platform for this introductory Spanish program that supports language learning. The digital and print resources work seamlessly with a rich presentation of culture, grammar, and vocabulary to give students an appreciation of different cultures and perspectives. Through an exclusive partnership with the National Geographic Society, this product facilitates multimodal interactions with cultural information. its pedagogy is rooted in National Standards for Foreign Language Learning research, supported by an extensive product array that addresses each standard through its most appropriate medium.

I hope this helps!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Re: What is the difference between MindTap and ILearn? Wh...

I've used iLearn before. It's a nice Learning Management System, which means it has a gradebook, a discussion tool, folders to upload documents, etc. So it can be used with any course you're running. A MindTap course is specific to a particular title. MindTap has many of ILearn's features but it's advantage is that MindTap contains all kinds of content, exercises, and the eBook for the title.