How to Sign In
Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ray_theiss

Textbook EOC answers

I am using Microeconomics, 12th Edition, by Roger A. Arnold.  ISBN 978-1-285-73830-7.

I am trying to find the suggested answers to the End of Chapter (EOC) questions.  The Cengage sales rep told me that I would find those answers after logging into the Cengage Instructors Resource center at "login.cengage.com" and clicking on the "Find Instructor Resources for Use with your Class" orange bubble prompt. 

After a successful login, I could not find such an orange bubble prompt !!!!!  Can someone please tell me how I access Instructor resources for my textbook on this site !!!???

Great Answers (1)

Great Answers (1)

Scholar

Re: Textbook EOC answers

I found no resources for the 12th edition, but I did for the 13th edition! See the orange Instructor Resource bubble at the bottom of my screenshot:

screenshot.png

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Amy_Myers
Contributor

Hi, Ray!

Are you using MindTap in your class?  I use the Mankiw Principles of Economics text and the End of Chapter Questions are set up in Aplia within MindTap.  I'm betting your text is set up the same way. 

For the Mankiw text, I go into MindTap and then select the Aplia app from the dock on the right side of the screen.  Once in Aplia, you can scroll until you find the desired assignment and click on it.  You have the option to view all the questions or click on the questions one at a time. You can also click to show the answers, and in the Mankiw text, there is also an explanation.

If you're not already using the MindTap resources for this text, check them out.  My students have benefited a great deal from all the opportunities to practice, and the accompanying explanations are the icing on the cake.  Your Cengage Learning Consultant can show you around, or I'd be happy to help. 

Amy 

sinjini_mitra
Valued Contributor

The link to the instructor resources should show up once you log in. You can try to add the book to your dashboard and during that time there will be an option to add the "instructor resources" which you can check to get access. Sometimes, there are issues (I have experienced this once before too) and the link doesn't show up. In that case, you can contact your rep or digital course assistant to let them know. They can add it to your login page.