Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kelly_Hinson
Contributor

Mindtap Due Date view

I have used Mindtap in previous semesters. But as I was updating for this fall semester, I realized that I can't find the view with the due dates. Where did it go?

Great Answers (1)

Great Answers (1)

Audrey_Wick
Valued Contributor

Re: Mindtap Due Date view

Hello, @Kelly_Hinson,

I appreciate you asking about this because I was wondering the same. Here's a video explanation I found that was extremely helpful to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sywL6ezyits

It will take some getting used to, but the helpful calendar features are still there.  :-)  I'm happy about that!

--Audrey

This video training will guide you through the steps of batch editing multiple MindTap activities. The batch edit feature allows you to make changes to many activities at once. You can change settings from graded to practice, points possible and due dates. Note that the Batch Edit features ...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

lisa_boragine
Contributor

I agree, I really liked the old date view myself! I am missing it very much, it was a very streamlined and simple way for students to track due dates.

On the other hand, as much as I don't want to admit it, it's also true that there is a psychological principle at work that makes us resistant to change, so give it a few weeks and see if you still feel the same way. If you do, I think the best thing to do is to express your concerns to your learning consultant, if they hear from enough of us, they might bring it back.

Kelly_Hinson
Contributor

Thank y'all so much. But I really liked the date view. How are students supposed to know the due dates now?

Joey_Bryant
Contributor

They removed the old "due date" view and replaced it with batch editing. If you select an item, at the bottom of the screen you will have an orange bar pop up with the batch options. There are now more options in setting the dates than before. I think you will like it once you get used to it.

Hey Kelly! This is the new two view dashboard, nice new sleek appearance. You have a weekly view and an outline view. Play around with it a little bit and you’ll love it. You can do more with it than you could before and it’s much easier with The new batch editing options. Notice the sliders at the top that allow you to show hidden items or edit items../)