Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy_Myers
Contributor

MindTap grade syncing?

Is anybody else having trouble getting their MindTap grades to sync into their Brightspace (D2L) gradebook?  I've been doing this successfully for years, but they're not syncing in any of my sections this semester.  Brightspace just underwent a "facelift" and there have been some changes in MindTap, so I'm wondering if there's an internal glitch somewhere.  Even an attempt at a manual sync didn't work!

Amy

Amy_Myers
Contributor
I think I'll try a tech support ticket and let my LC know. He's exceptionally good with the tech stuff! It really seems like an internal glitch to me, maybe something they'll see with other faculty, too. Thanks, all!
(0) Kudos
Scholar
LET us know the resolution please! It might help the rest of us out..Smiley Happy
(0) Kudos
Amy_Myers
Contributor
@Sandy_Keeter, the comment this morning from @Matthew_Anneken is incredibly helpful. My LC and I have been able to make some manual adjustments that have gotten the ball rolling, but I'll be following up on Michael's comment. I hope things are going well for you!
View Entire Topic
Scholar

Re: MindTap grade syncing?

I had issues two weeks ago because we had a TA in our LMS who did not have "grading rights" so every time she entered MT the syncing did not occur until I crossed over from our LMS to MT.  Tech support helped us figure out the issue and now we've got a workaround in our LMS.  I know it's frustrating for you and your students when there is a hiccup, especially at the beginning of the semester so I hope you get this resolved soon!