Did you mean: 
laustin2

I need to download instructor testbank

Text: Teaching Reading In Todays Elementary Schools 12th Edition

Great Answers (1)

Great Answers (1)

Scholar

Re: I need to download instructor testbank

After logging into Cengage with your instructor credentials,  and adding this book to your dashboard, you will find the Instructor resources:

Supplements

SHOW LESS

Cengage provides a range of supplements that are updated in coordination with the main title selection. For more information about these supplements, contact your Learning Consultant.

FOR INSTRUCTORS

Cengage Testing, powered by Cognero® Instant Access

ISBN: 9781337692922
Cengage Learning Testing, powered by Cognero® is a flexible, online system that allows you to import, edit, and manipulate content from the text's test bank or elsewhere, including your own favorite test questions; create multiple test versions in an instant; and deliver tests from your LMS, your classroom, or wherever you want.

Instructor's Companion Website

ISBN: 9781337692946
Everything you need for your course in one place! This collection of product-specific lecture and class tools is available online via the instructor resource center at www.cengage.com/login. You'll be able to access and download materials such as PowerPoint presentations, images, instructor's manual, videos, and more.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sinjini_mitra
Valued Contributor

Re: I need to download instructor testbank

The testbank should show up under Instructor Resources for the textbook (once added to your account). Sometimes this does not show up automatically even after adding the textbook, so for that you can contact your learning consultant/Cengage rep. to get that added to your account. Alternatively, your rep can provide you with the testbank (usually as a zip file).

Hope this helps.