How to Sign In
Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhadley

I don't have blackboard and I need to open a blackboard based test bank.

I'm an instructor and I don't have access to blackboard. The instructor resource download includes a testbank. I need to open this blackboard based test bank for C++ Programming.  What do I do?

View Entire Topic
Robert_Knox
Frequent Commenter

Re: I don't have blackboard and I need to open a blackboa...

The best solution may not be to open a Bb Test Bank but to use one of the alternate formats provided with most texts. This answer (below) from another post might be of benefit.

I am not sure what text/course you are teaching but the test generator that creates content for the LMS systems also allows the test(s) to be exported as Word docs.

This link might help get you started, a Cengage YT video that introduces the process.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAmXyZbvKPY

Another avenue is to log into your Cengage Instructor account, load the textbook into your Resource Center, and navigate to the Instructor Resources area. There are links in the left navigation panel to all the test formats available and a high percentage offer non-LMS versions.

Getting Started with the Cognero Test Generator System. * Overview of Cognero- the features and benefits. * How to get started using Cognero by: * Logging into a Cengage Instructor Resource Account . * Adding a textbook with the Cognero supplement. * Open Cognero and navigate through the system ...