How to Sign In
Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marie_Mackey
Commenter

I actually have 2 questions please: 1. In the Kaltura app,is there a way to create folders to better organize my lecture video uploads from my view?

MindTap and Kaltura

Marie_Mackey
Commenter
Thanks to each of you for this info. I have all the videos in folders within each unit, and they're linked in Moodle. I was hoping to better organize my view in kaltura, and I'll check out that link when I have some time. Just glancing it, I can already tell it's got some helpful info regarding other ideas for Kaltura. Thanks!
(0) Kudos
View Entire Topic
Audrey_Wick
Valued Contributor

Re: I actually have 2 questions please: 1. In the Kaltura...

Hello, @Marie_Mackey

You sound just like me: I like to stay organized, too.   :-)  However, I don't believe you can add digital folders in the Kaltura app (someone else in The Community can correct me if I'm wrong).

However, remember that anything you put in Kaltura can be directly added to the students' learning path. That is one way to help keep them organized. Here's a screenshot of what I added so students can see it as their Week One folder unfolds, which is right when/where I want them to access it: 

Kaltura screenshot.png

If you're interested in adding something from Kaltura directly into the student's learning path (to pair it with a textbook assignment, another video, or some of your instruction), the process is simple. Here are step-by-step directions: https://www.cengage.com/help/mindtap/mt-instructor/add-kaltura-share-as-activity.html

Sounds like you are well on your way toward organizing a great class! Good luck!

--Audrey