Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Valued Contributor
Online Learning
Babson College
How do you use Mindtap for Peer to Peer Interactivity (in online and blended/hybrid courses)
[ Edited ]

hintergrund-tapete-1453819580cbd.jpg

During a recent survey, the majority of the participants indicated that Peer to Peer interactivity was important. In some LMS' like Canvas, creating pairs, teams, and groups can be done manually or through automatic segmentation. For online, and blended/hybrid courses activities can be assigned to groups for completion. Peer review of activities is another feature that can be leveraged in Canvas.

With so many different LMS' in use across the field, there is a strong possibility that someone has already discovered some interesting methods for Peer to Peer Interactions.  

None of us is smarter than all of us.

So with that in mind, how do you use the resources within MindTap for your Peer to Peer Interactivity? If you're not using MindTap for Peer to Peer Interactivity, please share which LMS you use and how you use it for Peer to Peer Interactivity. 

~
Eugene

View Entire Topic
Contributor
Technology
Education
Answered

In my student sucess course we use Canvas as our LMS but for collaboration in Mindtap I use ConnectYard!  I start the semester with skill based prompts then magically individuals will use this tool to offer tips and reminders to all on how to be successful in the course.  It is great to see these students develop into community of learners!

Rajone A. Lyman, M.Ed.