How to Sign In
Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
egreene

How do i look up your texts on the subject of Microsoft Excel 365 if I do not know the author, title ISBN or course key?

School uses Windows 10, I am looking for a new textbook as the school is upgrading from Office 2013 to Office 356

Great Answers (1)

Great Answers (1)

Scholar

Re: how do i look up your texts on the subject Microsoft...

If  you have a Cengage Instructor login, you can search on Excel 2016 or 365 and see all options available (mine shows 132 results due to all the combinations of Excel with other apps or concepts).  Basically there are three series, Illustrated, Shelly Cashman, and New Perspectives.  In the MindTap Collections you have access to ALL applications and ALL chapters, but it's super easy to customize so students see only what you want them to see.  

By adding any of the resources to your dashboard, you can peruse them at your leisure. I'd be happy to discuss advantages of each if you want to chat!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Scholar

Re: how do i look up your texts on the subject Microsoft...

PS

I also did a Google search on Excel 365 books by Cengage and got this list which can be found on cengage.com and searching by Discipline, Computing, Spreadsheets:

https://www.cengage.com/s/computing-information-technology/spreadsheets/microsoft-excel/microsoft-ex...

1-15-2019 11-52-18 AM.jpg