Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
harrycason

How do I request a desk copy?

This system of yours is a nightmare.

I need a desk copy for Shimko's International Relation 5th Ed.

What a chore for such a simple task!!!!

Great Answers (2)

Great Answers (2)

Jenny_Billings
Valued Contributor

Re: How do I request a desk copy?

Have you emailed your Cengage rep directly? That is usually the easiest and fastest option. You can also do this:

Request Desk Copies via e-mail dcsalessupport@cengage.com or via phone (800) 423-0563  

Jenny_Billings
Valued Contributor

https://www.cengage.com/c/international-relations-perspectives-controversies-and-readings-5e-shimko?...???

Go to instructor's next steps and to the instructor companion site.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Scholar

Joyce, 

Have you checked with your LC on a deskcopy for this book Developing and Administering a Child Care and Education Program? 

It looks like you can request one on the Cengage site:8-15-2018 1-16-29 PM.jpg

Hello,

You can get one two different ways.  You can access your account by logging into Cengage, searching for your text by name and then hit the request for exam copy button.  Or you can contact your faculty representative and ask for one.  Since you are starting class soon, the fastest way may be to email your rep.

Hope this helps.

Sherri

Bookstore2018

How can I get a desk copy for  Developing and Administering child care and education program?  I will be teaching this course at Harold Washington College on the 30th.

Joyce Fair

Applied  Science/Social Service Dept. 

Harold Washington College

Room 712

Hello,

The easiest thing to do is to email you Cengage representative and ask for one.  I tried looking for what you are seeing and did not see it. So the fastest way to get your text is to call the rep.

Good Luck.  If you need more help let us know.

Sherri

lewisbd
Occasional Visitor

Nightmare is putting it mildly. The link provided above opens a product page on which there is NO mention of a "desk copy" or "exam copy." This shouldn't be made that difficult.

Jenny_Billings
Valued Contributor

I just saw this message. I will send you the link when I get a chance today. I can assure you it is not a nightmare. Once you get the hang of it, you will find that it is quite simple.