How to Sign In
Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1bpchristian
Commenter

How do I download the test banks? They are zips that have the .dat extension. Nothing I have tried allows me to see them.

Essentials of Business Communication (with Premium Website, 1 term (6 months) Printed Access Card) , 10th Edition

Mary Ellen Guffey; Dana Loewy
ISBN-10: 1-285-85891-3
ISBN-13: 978-1-285-85891-3

1bpchristian
Commenter
I tried below and I could not get the options tab from the file explorer view. My questions really is why is everything on this website so hard to use? It seems to talk alot about what it can do and never actually shows me how I can use the resources they say the website provides. All I get is dead-end file extensions I can't open or more videos about what the site can do with no instructions.
(0) Kudos
1bpchristian
Commenter
The zip files contain the .dat
(0) Kudos
1bpchristian
Commenter
How can you "see" my actual zip file or instructor resources test banks?
(0) Kudos
1bpchristian
Commenter
Sandy, that is what I get as well. If you download the .zip files, they open a file list of .dat or .xml files that can't be opened.
(0) Kudos
View Entire Topic
Scholar

Re: How do I download the test banks? They are zips that...

If the downloads are specifically for your LMS  then they need to be imported into the LMS in order for a test to be created. They aren’t meant for you to open up and view as is. I believe on the training site there is information on how to get this test things into your LMS. Let me see if I can find it but if not your e-learning department should be able to import them for you.