Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amy_Myers
Contributor

Can't access new MindTap dashboard?

I'm creating my new MindTap courses for this semester and was given the option to switch to the new dashboard.  I went to the dropdown menu to select "New Dashboard," but got the sad face with "This page is not working" message.  I clicked to reload the page and the new dashboard flashed up for a moment, but then it reverted back to the old one.  

Is anyone else having trouble with this?  If not, I might create a tech support ticket.  I'm too excited by the batch editing feature to let this slide by without a fight!

Jenny_Billings
Valued Contributor
I have not had that issue, no. Your best bet at this juncture is to put in a ticket or to try in a different browser. Batch edit is great. I even did a 15-minute video on the new dashboard and how to use it as a faculty member.
(0) Kudos
Amy_Myers
Contributor
I saw your video, Jenny! It's very helpful. I'm off to try other browsers in hopes of avoiding tech support. Thanks!
(0) Kudos
Amy_Myers
Contributor

Thanks, Sherri! I haven't seen this number before, but I just called it. The greeting said they're closed for the "upcoming holiday," so I'm out of luck for the moment. At least they told us they aren't there, unlike the other support line! I'm glad to have that number, though. 

I'm a little surprised that Cengage is giving tech support a holiday on such a busy weekend with classes starting.  Most private businesses are open today.  Not that they should'nt enjoy a day off, it's just interesting.

(0) Kudos
Amy_Myers
Contributor
Update: Tech support is available today at 800-354-9706. We still didn't resolve my issue, but they escalated it and I'll call back this evening when that team is there. I'm relieved that tech support is available this weekend. The person I spoke with (Trina) said they're very busy today!
(0) Kudos

Great Answers (1)

Great Answers (1)

Re: Can't access new MindTap dashboard?

Amy,

Since you are going to need help fast I recommend calling the help desk at 866 267 4986.

The should be able to help you quickly.

Sherri

Answers (0)