How to Sign In
Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ann_snell

Are there answer keys in Mindtap? For example, in a normal textbook assignment the instructor's manual would include suggested answers.

MindTap

Text is; Eugene F. Brigham; Joel F. Houston
ISBN-10: 1-305-63593-0
ISBN-13: 978-1-305-63593-7 

ann_snell
Unfortunately in this case the instructor resources for this text do not include keys for the assignments on MindTap. Smiley Sad
(0) Kudos
Sandy_Keeter
Mentor
I’m sorry! Ask your LC to check with the team to see if this is something they are working on and might be released eventually.
(0) Kudos
View Entire Topic
Audrey_Wick
Valued Contributor

Re: Are there answer keys in Mindtap? For example, in a n...

Hello, @ann_snell

Welcome to The Community!

In addition to checking the Instructor Resources for the Instructor's Manual or answer key, you may be able to view certain answers directly in activities. This is the case in my class for Aplia and CNow. When I try the activity as a student (or when I've viewing a submission), I can see the question and answer like this: 

Aplia screenshot.png

So you may also want to try this if you're looking for something specific. Remember that you can always reach out to your local Cengage Learning Consultant as well if you'd like a print copy of the textbook, instructor's manual, etc. They may not be available in all cases, but it's worth asking.  :-)

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

--Audrey