How to Sign In
Ask a Faculty Partner Expert
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marie_Mackey
Commenter

2. Anyone else having issues with an updated Adobe flash player and playing media content in Mindtap? Not working for some students and my home PC.

MindTap

Marie_Mackey
Commenter
Thanks for the info. I cleared the history, did the system check, etc. and submitted a ticket Saturday morning. I plan to call Customer Service tonight when I'm at home. I use Mozilla since that resolved any issues that students experienced with Chrome last semester. The assignments seem to work great; it just won't play lecture videos in Kaltura. Thanks again!

Great Answers (2)

Great Answers (2)

Audrey_Wick
Valued Contributor

Re: 2. Anyone else having issues with an updated Adobe fl...

Hello, @Marie_Mackey

Yes, new this semester, I have received what might be the same error you are seeing, though read through the work around that Cengage provides in the black box. It might help. Good luck!

Chrome Bug.png

--Audrey

Scholar

Re: 2. Anyone else having issues with an updated Adobe fl...

I had that happen once to me and it turned out it was a browser issue. Have you tried clearing your history, temp files, and cache recently and rebooted your computer? If that doesn’t do it, try a different browser. Typically chrome and Firefox work best for me, but there might also be a browser setting that needs adjusting. I assume you did a system check and was told everything was good to go? If worse comes to worse you and your students can contact tech-support; I’m sure they can figure it out. Good luck!

Answers (0)