Technician Talk

Where could I find a used owner manual for 2003 ion

This question is answered

I am Hands-On do-it-yourself kind of girl. I have learned that you easily can get ripped off at the mechanic if a female takes in the car. I am looking for a used chilton owner manual for a 2003 Saturn Ion for cheap. Does anyone know where I can locate one?

Hands on

Verified Answer
  • If you are looking for comprehensive information, check out our online manual. When you select the 2003 Saturn Ion at ChiltonDIY.com, you'll see the table of contents for the Repair section. Click on the plus signs of the table of contents to reveal the subheadings to see what topics are covered.

With the online format, Chilton is able to provide much, much more information than would fit between the covers of a book. Along with the Repair section, there is also a section for the Recalls and technical service bulletins tool in the 2003 Saturn Ion subscription.

The online manual also includes an app to read the text aloud when needed.

All Replies
  • If you are looking for comprehensive information, check out our online manual. When you select the 2003 Saturn Ion at ChiltonDIY.com, you'll see the table of contents for the Repair section. Click on the plus signs of the table of contents to reveal the subheadings to see what topics are covered.

With the online format, Chilton is able to provide much, much more information than would fit between the covers of a book. Along with the Repair section, there is also a section for the Recalls and technical service bulletins tool in the 2003 Saturn Ion subscription.

The online manual also includes an app to read the text aloud when needed.

• Here's an example of Body Repair topics covered for the 2003 Saturn Ion (below left; table of contents):

To drill down further in the table of contents, go to ChiltonDIY.com, select the year, make and model of the vehicle, and then click on the plus signs to reveal more subheadings.