DIY Dialog

2008 Hyundai Veracruz

This question is answered

I need help i have a 2008 hyundai veracruz limited that is leaking atf from a small tude attached to the transmission mount

J cant find it on the parts description. Why would it spit out the atf mmmn how do i fix???

Verified Answer
  • Rudy just had his car in the shop, the shifting and fluid problem started after the repair, as he drove it home. 

He saw some fluid on his transmission leaking out of the transmission breather. 

Rudy is taking it back to the shop! The shop may have lost fluid while repairing the rack and pinion. 

They either didn't refill the transmission or they over filled it. Either one would cause the concerns.

Rudy's Veracruz has the sealed transmission which does not have a conventional dipstick for checking the fluid.

It is crucial that the fluid level be correct, or fluid and shifting problems will occur.

All Replies
  • Thank you for subscribing at www.ChiltonDIY !

We will contact you.

• Rudy just had his car in the shop, the shifting and fluid problem started after the repair, as he drove it home. 

He saw some fluid on his transmission leaking out of the transmission breather. 

Rudy is taking it back to the shop! The shop may have lost fluid while repairing the rack and pinion. 

They either didn't refill the transmission or they over filled it. Either one would cause the concerns.

Rudy's Veracruz has the sealed transmission which does not have a conventional dipstick for checking the fluid.

It is crucial that the fluid level be correct, or fluid and shifting problems will occur.