im in need of the info on where the keyless entry module is located ?
Ford's keyless entry module for the 1993 Lincoln Town Car is accessed through the glove box.
Ford recommends following these steps to remove the module:
1. Drop the glove compartment door.
2. Remove the nut on the module bracket assembly.
3. Remove the bracket assembly from the right-hand side cowl.
4. Remove the module from the module bracket assembly (2 screws).
5. To install, reverse the removal procedure.
Remote keyless entry module
Right-hand side cowl panel
Tighten to 18—30 in. lbs. (2—3.4 Nm)
Tighten to 62—97 in. lbs. (7—11 Nm)
Tighten to 54—88 in. lbs. (6—10 Nm)
In addition, check your ChiltonDIY subscription for the Technical Service Bulletins (TSBs) with diagnostics and service tips that Ford issued for the Keyless Entry system. With more than 150 bulletins pertaining to the 1993 Lincoln Town Car, speed your search by using the filters. Use the "Quick Search" box on the right and enter "keyless" in the keyword box to pull up the relevant TSBs - one gives possible causes of and remedies for an inoperative keyless entry system.